Notification on material event
Due to establishment of AB “Energijos skirstymo operatorius” and incorporating AB “Energijos skirstymo operatorius” into the Baltic Main list of NASDAQ Vilnius stock exchange
Vilnius, Lithuania, 2015-12-03 15:05 CET --
By this notice it is informed about the following plan of actions, regarding reorganization of AB LESTO (hereinafter – LESTO) and public limited liability company “Lietuvos dujos” (hereinafter – LD):
- On 10 December, 2015 - at the end of the trade in shares session of 10 December, 2015 it is planned to stop the trade in shares of LESTO and LD shares in NASDAQ Vilnius Stock Exchange;
- 11 December, 2015 - it is planned to register AB “Energijos skirstymo operatorius” (hereinafter – ESO) in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania;
- 31 December, 2015 - it is planned to finish the transfer of the assets, rights and obligations of LESTO and LD to ESO;
- 4 January, 2016 - it is planned to deregister LESTO and LD from the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Until 12 January, 2016 - it is planned to start the trade in the shares of ESO on NASDAQ Vilnius Stock Exchange.
Due to some factors non-depending from LESTO, LD and ESO, plan of actions may change. If some major changes of the plan will occur, LESTO, LD and/or ESO will inform additionally.
More information about reorganization of LESTO and LD is given on internet sites of the companies http://www.lesto.lt/ and http://www.lietuvosdujos.lt.
This notice is deemed non-confidential.
Head of communications Laura Šebekienė, tel. +370 633 99940