Notification on material event
Resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Šiauliai, Lithuania, 2015-03-27 15:45 CET --
The following events took place and the resolutions were made during the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 27 March 2015:
1) the consolidated Annual Report was introduced (enclosed);
2) the conclusions of the independent auditor were announced (enclosed);
3) the comments and proposals of the Bank’s Supervisory Council were announced;
4) the set of financial statements for 2014 was approved (enclosed);
5) the distribution of profit (loss) was approved (enclosed);
6) the decision regarding increase of the authorized capital was made – it was resolved to increase the authorized capital of the bank by EUR 6,733,800 (EUR 3,683,734.94 from the capital reserve (share premium) and EUR 3,050,065.06 from unallocated profit) issuing 23,220,000 ordinary registered shares with EUR 0.29 nominal value. To distribute issued shares to the shareholders free of charge in proportion to the total nominal value of shares owned by them at the end of the day of accounting of rights of the Meeting (8.6%).
7) the decision regarding the amendment The report is not confidential.
Chief Executive Officer Vytautas Sinius
Director of the Treasury Department Pranas Gedgaudas provides additional information and is available on tel.: +370 41 595653