Notification on material event
Resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Šiauliai, Lithuania, 2014-03-28 15:50 CET --
The following events took place and the resolutions were made during the Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders held on 28 March 2014:
1) the consolidated Annual Report was introduced (enclosed);
2) the conclusions of the independent auditor were announced (enclosed);
3) the comments and proposals of the Bank’s Supervisory Council were announced;
4) the set of financial statements for 2013 were approved (enclosed);
5) the distribution of profit (loss) was approved (enclosed);
6) the decision regarding the authorized capital increase from bank funds was made - to increase the authorized capital of the bank by LTL 20,000,000 from the capital reserve (share premium) issuing 20,000,000 ordinary registered shares with LTL 1 nominal value and to distribute issued shares to the shareholders free of charge in proportion to the total nominal value of shares owned by them at the end of the day of accounting of rights of the Meeting (8%).
7) the decision regarding the amendment of the Bank Charter was made:
To amend Article 3.5 of the Charter of the Bank as follows:
„3.5 The authorized capital of the Bank is total amount of the par values of all registered shares. The authorized capital of the Bank is LTL 270.000.000 (two hundred seventy million). It is divided into 270.000.000 (two hundred seventy million) ordinary registered shares. Par value of one share is LTL 1 (one).“
To authorize (with the right to re-authorize) the Chief Executive Officer of the Bank Mr Vytautas Sinius to sign the amended Charter.
8) Independent Audit Company PricewaterhouseCoopers UAB was elected for verification of the bank’s annual consolidated financial statements and the consolidated annual report for the year of 2014 and 2015, also an annual remuneration for audit services not exceeding LTL 150 000 (without VAT) per year was established.
9) the representative of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Valdas Vitkauskas was elected to the Bank’s Supervisory Council till the end of the tenure of the present Supervisory Council.
Chief Executive Officer Vytautas Sinius
Director of the Treasury Department Pranas Gedgaudas provides additional information and is available on tel.: +370 41 595653