Notification on material event
Draft resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of 28 April 2011
The following draft resolutions will be presented for the shareholders to vote:
Item 1 of the Agenda. The Annual Report of the Company for the year 2010.To approve the Annual Report of the Company for the year 2010.
Item 2 of the Agenda. Auditor‘s Report regarding the Company’s Financial Statements for 2010.To publish Auditor‘s Report regarding the Company’s Financial Statements for 2010.
Item 3 of the Agenda: Approval of the Company’s Financial Statements for 2010.To approve the Company’s Financial Statements for 2010.
Item 4 of the Agenda: Profit (loss) appropriation for the year 2010.
To approve the Profit appropriation for the year 2010 as follows (in thousand Litas; in thousand EUR):
1) Non-appropriated profit (loss) at the end of the year 2009 – 5.526 LTL (1.600 EUR)
2) Net profit (loss) of the reporting period - 3.064 LTL (887 EUR)
3) Transfers from reserves - 438 LTL (127 EUR)
4) Total profit (loss) to be appropriated, from it: 9.028 LTL (2.615 EUR)
- portion of the profit allocated to the legal reserve - 259 LTL (75 EUR)
- portion of the profit allocated for payment of the dividends – 2.866 LTL (830 EUR)
(or 0,24 LTL (0,0695 EUR) per ordinary registered share with nominal value of 1 LTL)
- portion of the profit allocated to the other reserves - 0 LTL (0 EUR)
- portion of the profit allocated to be paid as annual payouts (tantiemes) to board members, bonuses to employees and for other purposes - 100 LTL (29 EUR)
7) Non-appropriated profit (loss) at the end of the year 2010 carried forward to next financial year – 5.803 LTL (1.681 EUR)
Starting from the 18 April 2011 at working days from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m., shareholders can get acquainted with draft resolutions of shareholders meeting at the company's office located Vilkyskiai, LT-99254 Pagegiu sav. or on the webpage of the company (http://www.cheese.lt).
Additional information authorized to provide finance director Vilija Milaseviciute, tel. +370 441 55102