Notification on material event
AB Šiaulių banko resolutions of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Šiauliai, Lietuva, 2011-03-29 17:29 CEST --
The following events took place and resolutions were made during the Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders held on 29 March 2011:
1) the consolidated Annual Report was introduced (attached);
2) the conclusions of the independent auditor were announced (attached);
3) the responses and proposals of the Bank’s Supervisory Council were announced;
4) the financial statements of the Bank for the year 2010 and consolidated financial statements were approved (attached);
5) the appropriation of profit/loss of the Bank was approved (attached);
6) the decision regarding the amendment of the Bank Charter was made:
1. to amend Article 8.1 of the Charter of the Bank as follows:
“8.1. The Bank Board is a collegial Bank management body, consisting of seven (7) members. It manages the Bank, handles its matters and is liable under the laws for execution of the Bank's financial services”;
2. to authorize (with a right to subdelegate) Chief Executive Officer of the Bank Mr. Audrius Žiugžda to sign the amended Charter;
7) the representative of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development Peter Reiniger was elected to the Bank’s Supervisory Council till the end of the tenure of the present Supervisory Council and it was also set, that he will take up his duties as a Council member subject to the permission from the Bank of Lithuania or in case a contradiction is not expressed regarding the appointment within a given period under the order set by law.
Chief Executive Officer Audrius Žiugžda
Director of the Treasury Department Pranas Gedgaudas is authorized by the issuer to provide additional information on the stock event and is available on tel.: +370 41 595653.